Register and Data Protection Statement in accordance with the Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the Muurameallsky.fi website.
Prepared on 01/07/2021. The last change was made on October 1, 2021.
Sellukatu 5 C 7
FI-33400 Tampere, Finland
2. Contact person responsible for the register
Atte Oksanen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 040-2204355
3. Name of the register
4. Legal basis and purpose of personal data processing
Legal basis for personal data processing according to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Personal Data Act § 8, § 13.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Personal Data Act Sections 8, 13.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to communicate with customers.
5. Information content of the register
– Phone number
6. Regular sources of information
The information stored in the register is obtained using the Contact form.
7. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the EEA
When ordering the service, personal or business information is provided to the necessary parties, such as payment systems for invoicing.
8. Registry security principles
- Access to the customer register is protected by password and a security code.
- The server network is protected by a firewall.
- The System Administrator has access to the data.
9. Right of inspection and right to request correction of information
Every person in the register has the right to check the information stored in the register and to request the correction of any incorrect information or the completion of incomplete information. If a person wishes to check the data stored about him or her or request a correction, the request must be sent in writing to the data controller. If necessary, the controller may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the timeframe set out in the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).
10. Other rights related to the processing of personal data
A person in the register has the right to request the removal of his or her personal data from the register (“right to be forgotten”). Data subjects also have other rights under the EU’s general data protection regulation. Requests must be sent in writing to the controller. If necessary, the controller may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the timeframe set out in the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).
11. Cookies and other tracking tools
Google Analytics –cookies
Social media icons
|Service||Contact information and more information on the processing of personal data|
|Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; |
|Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA;|